Importance and Benefits of Reciting Ayatul Kursi
Ayatul Kursi is an Ayah of Surah Al-Baqarah (Verse 255). Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said it is the most important Ayah in the Quran. It is one of the four parts of the Quran that are attached to Arsh (Allah’s Throne). The significance of the Ayatul-Kursi can be invoked from these sayings of prominent holy personalities. Hazrat Ali (R.A) said, “The Ayahs leader of Quran Kareem is Ayatul Kursi.”
Holy Prophet (ﷺ) said: “Whoever recites the first 4 ayahs of Surah-e-Baqarah, then Ayatul Kursi and then the last 3 ayahs of Surah-e-Baqarah will not be inflicted with any kind of difficulty in his wealth or himself, Shaitaan will not come near him and he will not forget the Quran.”
As a best reminder you can have Hulyah London Ayatul Kursi Necklace, Ayatul Kursi Bracalet, Ayatal Kursi Cuff/Bangle, Ayatul Kursi Pendants.
Benefits of Reciting Ayatul Kursi
Below are some benefits of reciting Ayatul Kursi that every Muslim needs to know:
- One who recites Ayatul Kursi every morning will be in the protection, the safety of Allah until the night.
- If a person recites it once, when going out of the home, Almighty Allah has a group of Angels to come and protect him/her. If recited twice, then two groups of Angels are assigned to do this. If recited thrice, Allah tells the Angels not to worry as the Almighty himself takes care of the person.
- Allah Almighty told Hazrat Musa (A.S), “If one recites it after every Namaz, the Almighty Allah will make his heart a thankful one, will give him a reward of the Prophets and his deeds will be like those of the truthful and nothing except death will stop will stop him from going into heaven.”
- Holy Prophet (SAW) said: “These things increase one memory: sweets, the meat of an animal which is slaughtered in Islamic manner near the neck, Lentils, cold bread and recitation of Ayatul Kursi.”
- Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: “If one recites Ayatul Kursi before going to sleep, Allah will send an Angel to come and look after you and protect you.”
- One who recites Ayatul Kursi after every prayer, their Namaz will be accepted, and they will remain in the safety of Allah Almighty and He will protect them.
- Frequent recitation of Ayatul Kursi makes one’s own death easy.
- When someone is alone in the home, the recitation of Ayatul Kursi will make him/her remain calm and will not fear.