On the front:
Surah Al Baqarah (The Cow) Ayat 131
Behold! his Lord said to him: "Bow (thy will to Me):" He said: "I bow (my will) to the Lord and Cherisher of the Universe."
Umar ibn al-Khattāb's famous expression
كَفَى بِالْمَوْتِ وَاعِظًا
"Kefa Bil-Mevt Vaizan" which means “Death is enough as an admonition”
On the backside
Last 3 verses of Surah Hashr (with Translation and Benefits)
The last 3 verses of Surah Hashr refer to ayahs 22-24 of the 59th chapter of the Quran. They talk about some of the names and traits of Allah. In fact, these 3 verses contain the highest concentration of Allah’s names in the Quran and are particularly easy to memorize and pleasant to listen to.
Why are the verses of Surah Hashr important?
One of the main ways of learning about Allah is to learn His names and attributes because they are a reminder to us as to who He is and so we don’t forget. There probably isn’t a page in the Quran which doesn’t mention some of His attributes and why is this? Because when you study His names and attributes, your faith in Allah increases. When you read a verse of the Quran which ends in one of His names, it guides you to what should be understood.
Translation of the last 3 verses of Surah Hashr:
He is Allah—there is no god worthy of worship except Him: Knower of the seen and unseen. He is the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful. He is Allah—there is no god except Him: the King, the Most Holy, the All-Perfect, the Source of Serenity, the Watcher of all, the Almighty, the Supreme in Might, the Majestic. Glorified is Allah far above what they associate with Him in worship! He is Allah: the Creator, the Inventor, the Shaper. He alone has the Most Beautiful Names. Whatever is in the heavens and the earth constantly glorifies Him. And He is the Almighty, All-Wise.
Transliteration of the last 3 verses of Surah Hashr
Huwal-laahul-lathee laaa Ilaaha illaa Huwa ‘Aalimul Ghaibi wash-shahaada; Huwar Rahmaanur-Raheem
Huwal-laahul-lathee laaa Ilaaha illaa Huwal-Malikul Quddoosus-Salaamul Muminul Muhaiminul-‘aAzeezul Jabbaarul-Mutakabbir; Subhaanal laahi ‘Ammaa yushrikoon
Huwal Laahul Khaaliqul Baari ‘ul Musawwir; lahul Asmaaa’ul Husnaa; yusabbihu lahoo maa fis samaawaati wal ardi wa Huwal ‘Azeezul Hakeem
- Hand-crafted and special production.
- Original and certificated 925 Sterling Silver.
- This special hand-crafted design necklace;
- It is an excellent option for special occasions as a birthday present, Valentine's gift or a gift for mothers.
After your order, we immediately start to process and ship your package in the same day.
- We send almost all around the world no matter where you are.
- If you would like to have your pack fast, please select express shipping.
- No additional cost, No duty tax, No hidden fee.
UPS / DHL Express Cargo Delivery:
- Fast & Secure delivery in 1-3 business days.
- Home delivery Worldwide shipping.
Royal Mail Standard Postage/Mailing Delivery:
- 2-4 business day for the UK
- 10-20 business days for the Eurozone
- 15-25 business days for the USA and Canada
- 20-30 business days for the rest of the world Home delivery
- Hulyah London works with the world's most secure and the most common payment systems under Shopify.
- You can pay your own curenncy Euro, USD, SAR, AED and GBP (and others)
- Hulyah London offers 100% safe and secure payment methods and you can choose to pay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna or PayPal.
- Hulyah London does not receive or store any payment and card information for any reason.
- Your transaction and payment details are directly handled by Shopify, our payment service provider, with secure encryption and under strict banking standards.
- Your credit card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or accessed by any parties other than your bank – Including Hulyah London.
- BUY NOW PAY LATER
- You can buy now and pay 30 days later
- Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments
(No extra fees, no interest and no hidden costs)
- No problem, you can easily return.
- You have the right to return the (non-custom) products within 30 days of receiving the item(s) for a full refund.
- There will be no single question. All you need is to say "I did not like it". That's it.