The Pendant has the protection Dua by Prophet Solomon and Surah Sad Verse-35:
قَالَ رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَهَبْ لِي مُلْكًا لَّا يَنبَغِي لِأَحَدٍ مِّنْ بَعْدِي إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ
He prayed: "My Lord, forgive me, and bestow on me a kingdom which will not suit anyone after me. Surely You are the All-Bestowing."
The Seal of Solomon (or Ring of Solomon; Arabic: خاتم سليمان Khātam Sulaymān) is the signet ring attributed to King Solomon in medieval Arabic tradition, from which it developed in Islamic and Jewish mysticism and in Western occultism. It is the predecessor of the Star of David, which became the symbol of the Jewish people in modern times.
The seal of Solomon was a hexagram. It is believed that Prophet Solomon used it as his sigil. Through time, it was used by Jews, Christians and Muslims for various reasons. However, when Israel put it on its flag in 1948, it was commonly related to Judaism. Still, Jews were not the only ones who used it.
It is said that this sign happened to be on Solomon’s ring while he was ruling thousands of years ago. Followers of Islam accept Solomon (PBUH) as a prophet, not just a king. There are many verses in Quran about him. And Islam holds all prophets as humans who had total devotion to God and whom all people should take an example. That’s why every single thing related to any prophet considered very important.
However, the seal of Solomon (muhru Suleyman) has special meanings for Muslims. They believe the first one who used this symbol was Adam (pbuh). It is brought to him from the heavens by Angel Gabriel. And six edges of the star represents six big prophets; Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed (pbuh).
✅ Only High-Quality Material and Labour!
❌ Definitely not from China
💰 Hassle-free Returns and Money-back Guarantee
✈️ 100% Safe and Secure Shipping - No Delay via UPS/DHL and from the United Kingdom
🅡 We use only Original and Stamped 925 Sterling Silver
📠 High-quality customer services and happy customers!
🚑 Skin-Friendly, No harmful chemical, Hypoallergenic & Tarnish-Free
🙌 All our jewelry is custom made by hand and our workshop
🎁 All orders are nicely packaged ready to gift in elegant jewelry boxes. You can directly ship your beloved ones as a gift.
💝 It is an excellent option for special occasions as a birthday present, Valentine's gift or a gift for mothers.
👗👕👜🎓🎀 You can use it every day and every occasion
👍🏻 Under Hulyah London High-Quality Guarantee - 10-Year International Experience
❤ Easily adjustable length. It will definitely fit you.
After your order, we immediately start to process and ship your package in the same day. Please note that packages with personalised items must be added 3-6 more days for processing time in addition to shipping times. For example, if shipping time is 2 days and if the item is personalised than the expected delivery time should be at least 6 business days.
- We send almost all around the world no matter where you are.
- If you would like to have your pack fast, please select express shipping.
- No additional cost, No duty tax, No hidden fee for UK / US
- For EU countries there will be little tax but not too much, no worries!
UPS / DHL Express Cargo Delivery:
- Fast & Secure delivery in 1-3 business days.
- Home delivery Worldwide shipping.
Royal Mail Standard Postage/Mailing Delivery:
- 2-4 business day for the UK
- 10-20 business days for the Eurozone
- 15-25 business days for the USA and Canada
- 20-30 business days for the rest of the world Home delivery
- Hulyah London works with the world's most secure and the most common payment systems under Shopify.
- You can pay your own curenncy Euro, USD, SAR, AED and GBP (and others)
- Hulyah London offers 100% safe and secure payment methods and you can choose to pay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna or PayPal.
- Hulyah London does not receive or store any payment and card information for any reason.
- Your transaction and payment details are directly handled by Shopify, our payment service provider, with secure encryption and under strict banking standards.
- Your credit card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or accessed by any parties other than your bank – Including Hulyah London.
- BUY NOW PAY LATER
- You can buy now and pay 30 days later
- Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments
(No extra fees, no interest and no hidden costs)
- No problem, you can easily return.
- You have the right to return the (non-custom) products within 30 days of receiving the item(s) for a full refund.
- There will be no single question. All you need is to say "I did not like it". That's it.