- Both are high quality stainless steel watch
- No discolouration problem
- More than 20% discounted price
- Comes with special box and cloth pouch (gift box + special case)
- International guarantee
- Free Engraving for one watch (if you choose and buy one engraving then the second engraving is FREE)
The Story of Layla & Majnun ( مجنون ليلى )
Lord Byron described the Persian story of Laylá (Laylī) and Majnūn as the 'Romeo and Juliet of the East'. Majnūn, which means 'possessed by spirits' or 'crazy', was the name given to the semi-legendary seventh-century Arab poet Qays ibn Mulawwaḥ when he reputedly became mad with love for Laylá, his cousin. In Persian accounts, the hopeless lovers meet as schoolchildren and fall deeply in love; however, they are forbidden to marry. Grief-stricken, Majnūn retreats to the desert, wild animals his only companions. Laylá, in time, is married to a nobleman, but she remains devoted to Majnūn, making several thwarted attempts to meet him. Eventually she dies of a broken heart, and her obsessed beloved follows her to her grave, dying as he mourns at her tomb.
The late 12th-century poet Niẓāmī wrote the best-known version of this tragic story, describing himself in the prelude as 'the mirror of the unseen' and offering the work for spiritual contemplation. He included the tale in his Khamsah (Quintet), after which it was much copied and incorporated on many levels into later poets' work, both in Iran and in the wider Persianate sphere, especially Mughal India. Epitomising the notion that earthly love could, and probably should, lead to spiritual enlightenment, the story had long-lasting and universal appeal.
( University of Oxford : https://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/whatson/whats-on/online/love-and-devotion/yusuf-and-zulaykha )
After your order, we immediately start to process and ship your package in the same day.
- We send almost all around the world no matter where you are.
- If you would like to have your pack fast, please select express shipping.
- No additional cost, No duty tax, No hidden fee.
UPS / DHL Express Cargo Delivery:
- Fast & Secure delivery in 1-3 business days.
- Home delivery Worldwide shipping.
Royal Mail Standard Postage/Mailing Delivery:
- 2-4 business day for the UK
- 10-20 business days for the Eurozone
- 15-25 business days for the USA and Canada
- 20-30 business days for the rest of the world Home delivery
- Hulyah London works with the world's most secure and the most common payment systems under Shopify.
- You can pay your own curenncy Euro, USD, SAR, AED and GBP (and others)
- Hulyah London offers 100% safe and secure payment methods and you can choose to pay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna or PayPal.
- Hulyah London does not receive or store any payment and card information for any reason.
- Your transaction and payment details are directly handled by Shopify, our payment service provider, with secure encryption and under strict banking standards.
- Your credit card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or accessed by any parties other than your bank – Including Hulyah London.
- BUY NOW PAY LATER
- You can buy now and pay 30 days later
- Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments
(No extra fees, no interest and no hidden costs)
- No problem, you can easily return.
- You have the right to return the (non-custom) products within 30 days of receiving the item(s) for a full refund.
- There will be no single question. All you need is to say "I did not like it". That's it.
I just got the couples watch, the women’s is really elegant but I thought it would be a bit bigger than that, nevertheless I like it so much. The men’s is just like expected, love it. Ofcourse both look really unique.
The only thing I didn’t like so much is the engraving, the font isn’t the best it doesn’t go with the uniqueness of the watch.
Fast delivery, good packaging although not wrapped like the others I saw on the website, they also sent face masks which is cute.
All in all 4 to 3 rating because of the engraving mainly, kinda messed with the whole unique idea.