Very good support
- Both are high quality stainless steel case
- Both are genuine leather
- More than 20% discounted price
- Comes with special box and cloth pouch (gift box + special case)
- International guarantee
- Free Engraving for one watch (if you choose and buy one engraving then the second engraving is FREE)
The Story of Adam and Eve (The Dawn of Time)
Before they were immortalised with their induction into Cockney rhyming slang, Adam and Eve were, according to the Bible, the first man and woman in existence. Despite being the first ever couple, they suffered just as many troubles as any pairing you’ll find on modern TV shows featuring celebrity couples hurling accusations of infidelity at each other on pristine white beaches. Adam and Eve’s troubles were less ‘omg you kissed Brad’ and more ‘omg we ate the Forbidden Fruit and doomed humanity’, however, so perhaps it’s not an entirely fair comparison.
In Islam, Adam (Ādam; Arabic: آدم), whose role is being the father of humanity, is looked upon by Muslims with reverence. Eve (Ḥawwāʼ; Arabic: حواء ) is the "mother of humanity". The creation of Adam and Eve is referred to in the Qurʼān, although different Qurʼanic interpreters give different views on the actual creation story (Qurʼan, Surat al-Nisaʼ, verse 1). In al-Qummi's tafsir on the Garden of Eden, such place was not entirely earthly. According to the Qurʼān, both Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit in a Heavenly Eden. As a result, they were both sent down to Earth as God's representatives. Each person was sent to a mountain peak: Adam on al-Safa, and Eve on al-Marwah. In this Islamic tradition, Adam wept 40 days until he repented, after which God sent down the Black Stone, teaching him the Hajj. According to a prophetic hadith, Adam and Eve reunited in the plain of ʻArafat, near Mecca.They had two sons together, Qabil and Habil. There is also a legend of a younger son, named Rocail, who created a palace and sepulcher containing autonomous statues that lived out the lives of men so realistically they were mistaken for having souls.
After your order, we immediately start to process and ship your package in the same day. Please note that packages with personalised items must be added 3-6 more days for processing time in addition to shipping times. For example, if shipping time is 2 days and if the item is personalised than the expected delivery time should be at least 6 business days.
- We send almost all around the world no matter where you are.
- If you would like to have your pack fast, please select express shipping.
- No additional cost, No duty tax, No hidden fee for UK / US
- For EU countries there will be little tax but not too much, no worries!
UPS / DHL Express Cargo Delivery:
- Fast & Secure delivery in 1-3 business days.
- Home delivery Worldwide shipping.
Royal Mail Standard Postage/Mailing Delivery:
- 2-4 business day for the UK
- 10-20 business days for the Eurozone
- 15-25 business days for the USA and Canada
- 20-30 business days for the rest of the world Home delivery